Taking your data seriously
WOTTER’S PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last updated: July 31, 2023
Wotter Group Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) provides an online employee engagement survey platform and related services to businesses (“Services”). We are committed to protecting your privacy and handling your data in an ethical and transparent manner.
What we collect and process
With your implied consent, we collect and process the following categories of
b. Work department;
c. Company email address;
d. Office location;
e. IP address (website visitors);
f. Geographic location (country);
g. Device model;
h. Employee application version number.
With your clear affirmative action, we collect and process:
j. Birth year;
l. Socio-economic background;
m. Broad level of education;
n. Sexual orientation;
o. Religious belief;
p. Physical ability;
r. Carer status;
s. Mobile device notification key.
Your responses to surveys are collected anonymously and aggregated before being presented to your employer in reports and dashboards. Individual survey responses are not directly associated with your identity.
How we use your data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide, operate, maintain, and improve our Services
- Send you survey invitations and reminders
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Aggregate and analyse survey responses to generate anonymised reports
- Comply with legal obligations and assert legal rights
How we share your data
We may share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- With your employer in aggregated and anonymised reports
- With third party service providers and partners who assist us in operating the Services
- As part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction involving the sale or transfer of our business
- To comply with the law or assert legal claims
- With your consent
- We do not sell your personal data to third parties for marketing or advertising.
We retain personal data for as long as needed to provide the Services, fulfill the purposes described in this policy, and comply with applicable law. Data associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we are legally obligated to keep it longer.
- You may exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access – you may request copies of your personal data
- Right to rectification – you may correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- Right to erasure – you may request deletion of your personal data
- Right to restrict processing – you may limit how we use your data
- Right to object – you may object to the processing of your data
- Right to data portability – you may obtain your data to transfer to another service
To exercise these rights, please contact us.
We implement technical and organisational measures to protect your data from unauthorised access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration, and disclosure. However, no system is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Changes to this policy
Unit 54, Chichester Business Centre, Terminus Road, Chichester, PO19 8TX
Wotter Group Ltd
Company Registered Number – 11648132
VAT Number – GB321339629